Top Three voted by you:
#1 Jams and Pans with Apple Walnut and Coconut Cake with Baileys Fudge Frosting
#2 Spatulas on Parade with Hodge Podge Salad
#3 Baked in the South with Margarita Cupcakes
Three Most Viewed:
#1 Flour Me With Love with Stuffed Cinnamon Rolls
#2 Family Food Finds with Hawaiian Style Chicken Katsu (Wow! Thanks!!)
#3 Diddles and Dumplings with Crockpot Mexican Pork
My personal favorite from last week was the Hummus and Spinach Stuffed Portabellas from A Virtual Essence. Don't they look amazing!?!
Now...let's get this party started!! Here is a list of all the host blogs this week. Remember, like up and your recipe will be shown on all these blogs!!
Tracy at Busy Vegetarian Mom http://www.busyvegetarianmom.com
Robyn's View http://www.robynsviewathome.blogspot.com
Angie at A lil Country Sugar http://alilcountrysugar.blogspot.com/
Sarah at Everything in the Kitchen Sink http://everythingkitchensink.blogspot.com/
Michelle at From Calculus to Cupcakes http://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.blogspot.com
Marlys at This and That http://marlys-thisandthat.blogspot.com/
Lois at Walking on Sunshine http://wifeofthecolonel.blogspot.com/
Lindsey at Family Food Finds http://www.familyfoodfinds.com
Cindy at Cindys Recipes and Writings http://www.cindysrecipesandwritings.com
Keira at Luscious Delights www.lusciousdelights.blogspot.com.au
Tami at Food Forays http://www.foodforays.com
Step 1: Make sure that anything you link up is:
- A Recipe...and is made and photographed by you
- Not part of a sponsership/sales/giveaway or other promotions/linky parties
- Linked to a specific page of your recipe, not your homepage
- Please limit your link-ups to 3 per party
- Show some love and link back to my blog and Foodie Friends Friday (http://www.foodiefriendsfriday.com ) on the post of the recipe you are submitting.
* for example: This recipe is featured on "Host Blog Link" and http://www.foodiefriendsfriday.com Linky Party)
If you want to be the very best Foodie Friend Ever...
- Grab our button at http://foodiefriendsfriday.com and put it on your page and share Foodie Friends Friday!
- Take some time and check out other submitted links and the blogs of all of our gracious hosts
- Come on over and "like" us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter and Pinterest
***Please note that by linking up you are transferring rights to Foodie Friends Friday and any of it's affiliated websites or publications to use photos/links/recipes for any reprint, republishing and distribution without monetary compensation to you. If photos/recipes are used, proper credit/ linkbacks will be published with them. We just want to share your amazing recipes and spread some foodie <3 !
Have Fun and Thank You for Visiting!!