There are few things that say summer more than grilled corn on the cob. We indulge almost every week throughout the summer months. This recipe is our favorite by far! It is so easy to make and so tasty! Just a few ingredients mixed with room temperature butter make this fantastic corn side dish. Prepare it ahead of time and store it in the fridge so you are ready to grill just before dinnertime. We have tried it with fresh basil, but we actually prefer the concentrated taste of the dried basil. But feel free to experiment yourselves!
-Makes 2 corn cobs-
2 Tbsp butter, softened
1/2 tsp dried basil
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1/8 pepper fine ground pepper
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 C freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Heat your grill to 400 degrees (medium heat).
- Combine all the ingredients into a small bowl. Mix well using the back of a fork or spoon.
- Generously spred the mixture onto each cob so it is evenly coated.
- Place corn directly on direct heat.
- Rotate 1/4 turn every 3 minutes for a total cooking time of about 12 minutes.
Adapted from Weber's Real Grilling