Welcome to another fabulous Friday linky party! I just can't get over the amazing recipes everybody is sharing! Here are the results from your voting!
#1 goes to Marly at This and That for her Lemon Lime Sugar Cookies!
For me, there were 2 recipes that caught my eye. First is this recipe for Honey Whole Wheat Bread from Kendra at Our Homemade Happiness! I just bought an automatic bread maker, so I am all about wonderful homemade breads! I truly can't wait to try this one!
Another recipe I LOVED was this Spinach Alfredo Pizza from Jamie at Love Bakes Good Cakes. If you follow my blog at all, you know I am a sucker for a good pizza, and this one looks fantastic!! I will definitely be trying this with my homemade alfredo sauce!
Thanks for posting these wonderful recipes!!
Now...let's get this party started!!
Remember, linking up here will allow your post to be seen on ALL these blogs!!
Pooja at Saffron N Appetite http://saffonnappetite.blogspot.com
Robyn at Robyn's View http://www.robynsviewathome.blogspot.com/
Angie at A lil Country Sugar http://alilcountrysugar.blogspot.com/
Wayne at Passione Per Cucina http://www.passionepercucina.blogspot.co.uk/p/welcome.html
Sarah at Everything in the Kitchen Sink http://everythingkitchensink.blogspot.com/
Tracy at Busy Vegetarian Mom http://www.busyvegetarianmom.com
Michelle at From Calculus to Cupcakes http://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.blogspot.com
Marlys at This and That http://marlys-thisandthat.blogspot.com/
Brianne at Cupcakes and Kale Chips http://cupcakesandkalechips.com
Lois at Walking on Sunshine http://wifeofthecolonel.blogspot.com/
Erika at Chef Picky Kid and Me http://chefpickykid.com
Lindsey at Family Food Finds http://www.familyfoodfinds.com
Cindy at Cindys Recipes and Writings http://www.cindysrecipesandwritings.com
Dawn at DJ's Sugar Shack http://www.djssugarshack.com
Sheri at http://www.homemadeservedhere.com/
Keira at Luscious Delights www.lusciousdelights.blgospot.com.au
Amber at Mama's Blissful Bites www.mamasblissfulbites.com
Rhiannon at Baked In The South http://baked-inthesouth.blogspot.com/
Brianne @ For the Love of Food (and Eating!) http://www.fortheloveoffoodandeating.blogspot.com/
Here are the rules:
Here are the rules:
Step 1: Make sure that anything you link up is:
- A Recipe...and is made and photographed by you
- Not part of a sponsership/sales/giveaway or other promotions/linky parties
- Linked to a specific page of your recipe, not your homepage
- Show some love and link back to my blog and Foodie Friends Friday (http://www.foodiefriendsfriday.com ) on the post of the recipe you are submitting.
* for example: This recipe is featured on "Host Blog Link" and http://www.foodiefriendsfriday.com Linky Party)
If you want to be the very best Foodie Friend Ever...
- Grab our button at http://foodiefriendsfriday.com and put it on your page and share Foodie Friends Friday!
- Take some time and check out other submitted links and the blogs of all of our gracious hosts
- Come on over and "like" us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter and Pinterest
***Please note that by linking up you are giving permission to use photos/links on Foodie Friends Friday and any of it's affiliated websites or publications. If photos/recipes are used, proper credit/ linkbacks will be published with them. We just want to share your amazing recipes and spread some foodie <3 !
- Have Fun and Thank You for Visiting!!