Happy Monday! We picked up some wonderful produce at the farm for this week's meals! The assortment includes tomatoes, romaine lettuce, basil, carrots, kale, cauliflower, broccoli, sweet Maui onion, avocado, peaches, and plums. Looks great, huh? :) I can't wait to use them in the following meals:
- French Bread Pizzas with Caprese Salad
- using the tomatoes, basil, and sweet Maui onion
- Hawaiian Plate Lunch with Chicken Katsu, Hawaiian-Style Macaroni Salad, Rice, and Side Salad with Japanese Ginger Dressing (my husband's favorite meal!)
- using the carrots, romaine, and sweet Maui onion
- My Famous Macaroni and Cheese
- using the broccoli and cauliflower
- We will be baking a batch of kale chips
- using the kale
- My daughter has been obsessed with cheese sandwiches, so we will also be using the romaine, tomato, and onion for her lunch sandwich.
- The avocado is for the baby.
We will be enjoying the peaches and plums for dessert. :)