What a bounty this week! We picked up some swiss chard, golden beets, red beets, red leaf lettuce, sweet maui onions, fresh garlic, and strawberries. OK, I may have gone a little overboard, but everything looked so delicious!! With this wonderful variety, here is the menu I created for this week.
- Veggie Burgers with a side of Sweet Potato Fries and Spicy Mayo Dipping Sauce
- using the lettuce and sweet maui onion
- Fettucini in a Garlic Cream Sauce with Sauteed Swiss Chard and my own take on the Bagna Calda from The Stinking Rose Restaurant
- using the swiss chard and a whole lotta garlic!
- Gardein Crispy Chicken Wraps with Roasted Beets and Sauteed Beet Greens (our current favorite recipe!)
- using the lettuce, onion, and beets
We will be enjoying the strawberries for dessert (as always!).