Our trip to the farm for this week gave us some beautiful red leaf lettuce, carrots, zucchini, baby sweet onions (I use them instead of green onions), celery, and strawberries. This wonderful assortment has lead me to create this weeks menu.
- Southern Style Veggie Sliders with Coleslaw
- using the carrots, celery, green onions, and the remaining half of the cabbage from last week
- Gardein Chicken Scaloppine with Tarragon-Mushroom Sauce and a Strawberry Tarragon Salad
- using the strawberries and red leaf lettuce
- My Hearty Vegetable Lasagna with Baked Zucchini Fries
- using the onion, zucchini, and carrots
What wonderful food are you making this week?