Good morning! I hope you all had a great weekend. We had a lovely time hanging out as a family, visiting friends, and enjoying beautiful weather. We also picked up some beautiful fruits and veggies for the week. We chose some kale, spinach, baby sweet Maui onions, broccoli, carrots, and strawberries. We also have some cabbage and romaine left over from last week. With this selection, we will be making the following meals this week:
- Chicago-Style Hot Dogs with a Classic Coleslaw
- using cabbage, baby sweet Maui onion, and carrots
- Baked Potato Bar with House Salad
- using the broccoli, baby sweet Maui onion, carrots, and romaine
- Spinach Artichoke Pasta with a Massaged Kale Salad
- using the spinach and kale
- We will be enjoying the strawberries for dessert.