I hope you all had a lovely weekend! We planted our very own strawberry plant for our backyard that was graciously given to us by our local farm. I can't wait for my girls to watch them grow and pick them right off the vine. We picked up some delicious produce this week including chard, kale, romaine, spinach, baby sweet Maui onion, cabbage, cilantro, carrots, and strawberries. With that selection, we will be making the following meals this week:
- Superfood Soup with a Garden Salad
- using the kale, chard, spinach, romaine, and carrots
- Sweet and Sour Tofu with Chow Mein
- using the cabbage, baby sweet Maui onion, and celery left over from last week
- Spinach and Black Bean Enchiladas
- using the spinach, baby sweet Maui onions, and cilantro
- I will be having Kale-slaw for lunch and strawberries for dessert.