Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful week! I love that we are back in the swing of weekly farm runs. I missed this throughout the last 2 months. We have quite a bounty this week! We brought home some romaine, kale, spinach, carrots, baby sweet Maui onions, celery, broccoli, and strawberries. I am so happy to have so many dark leafy greens! I seriously felt my anemia come back in January because I wasn't eating these iron-rich veggies. So great to be back on track! Here is what we will be enjoying this week:
- Spinach, Mushroom, and Feta Quiche with Rosemary Roasted Carrots
- using the spinach and carrots
- Chickpea Noodle Soup with a Creamy Chickpea Salad Sandwich
- using the carrots, celery, baby sweet onions, and romaine
- Orange, Chicken, and Goat Cheese Salad with Roasted Broccoli
- using the romaine and broccoli
- I will have the Kale-slaw for lunch and the strawberries will be our nightly dessert.