I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend! Ours was delightful with good food, fun and games, and family time. The girls enjoyed their egg hunt and surprises, as well as the special breakfast chosen by my four year old of Cinnamon Streusel Pancakes and a big bowl of strawberries and blueberries. We also had a wonderful trip to the farm this week and will even be able to use some of our own backyard veggies! We picked up romaine, Swiss chard, kale, dinosaur kale, sugar snap peas, broccoli, carrots, and strawberries. With that selection, we will be making the following meals this week:
- Grilled Mushroom and Black Bean Burritos with Mexican Roasted Chard
- using the Swiss chard and our backyard cilantro
- Breakfast Pizza with Simple Sauteed Broccoli
- using the broccoli and backyard rosemary
- Southwest Chopped Salad with Roasted Carrots
- using the romaine as well as backyard cilantro and green onions
- We will be enjoying the strawberries for dessert, sugar snap peas and kale chips for snacks, and I will be having Lemony Dinosaur Kale Salad for lunches
Thank you to everyone who entered my first giveaway! The winner of a My Super Foods Company sample pack is...
Congratulations Nicky! Be on the lookout for an email from us!