Happy Monday! We have another amazing selection from the farm this week! We picked up some cilantro, parsley, sweet Maui onion, saticoy melon, sweet corn, cherry tomatoes, green and orange bell peppers, tomatoes, and cherries. Great variety and colors, huh? We will also be using some more basil and cucumber from our own backyard! :) Here is what we are making this week.
- BBQ Tofu Sandwiches with Fresh Corn Soup
- using the green bell pepper, cilantro, sweet Maui onion, and corn
- Chipotle Black Bean Burritos with my Restaurant Style Homemade Salsa
- using the corn, sweet Maui onion, and cilantro
- Capellini Pomodoro with Summer Corn Salad
- using the tomatoes, basil, corn, cucumbers, orange bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, and parsley
We will be enjoying the saticoy melon for dessert, and adding to our stock of frozen cherries to get us through the rest of these hot summer days. Have a great week everyone!